- Channel Letters
- Channel Letters are individually mounted and illuminated letters. They are typically used for exterior store fronts.
Each channel letter is custom manufactured to fit the needs of your organization. Face illuminated or backlit with LED or neon lighting, channel letters are built to be flexible. In addition, each letter is painted to prevent corrosion and build in a closed format to protect lighting and electronics from weather. Neon and LED lighting within each letter can last up to 10 years. Each is energy efficient and low-maintenance during their lifespans. Both LED & Neon lighting is repairable, giving your organization’s sign longevity.
Channel letters are typically installed directly to a wall using wall studs. Holes are drilled for wiring conduit. This damages the wall less. However, patchwork should follow all installations.
- Message Centers
- Combine your traditional signage with advertisement and communicate directly with thousands of potential customers who pass your business daily.
Message centers feature animated and changing graphics controlled via computer. Their messages change as the needs of your business change--advertising anything from operational hours to new developments in your location. Their eye-catching design ensures that the maximum amount of potential customers and patrons see your business as they pass your very location, effectively increasing sales and patronage and returning your investment within years or even months.
Message centers are created out of a matrix of LED lights that can be uni- or multicolored to fit the needs of your business. They can be mounted as traditional signs are: to poles, walls, or other such monuments. Unlike traditional signs, however, they are not limited by the size of the sign itself, or only to one message. They give you the power to change your message as often as you desire, and without the labor and materials costs involved.
- Pylon/Pole Signs
- Make an impact while benefitting from a this low maintenance sign option.
Pylon signs are freestanding sign structures that often include light boxes or channel letters as part of their self-contained construction. They are typically used for large establishments such as strip malls in which the business’s location is set back from roadways as a way to reach out of patrons easily and at a low cost. Pylon signs can house signs for multiple businesses and can add to your business’s patronage with large and striking lettering. Their construction can tie in with that of your business’s location itself, providing a theme and aesthetic that may not have existed without it.
- Monument signs show off your creativity and uniqueness and, just like your business, they are built to last.
Monuments are a type of architectural signage that benefit from a broad use of substrates and building materials. They allow for flexibility in the construction of your sign that some other types of signs may not. Stucco and other textured finishes are available. The sign itself is typically made out of graphical plex, lexan faces, and sometimes individually cut letters. Monument signs are build on the ground out of strong iron and steel frames. We use concrete footing, a technique that makes for longevity in this sign. It is somewhat similar to pylon signs, but generally lower in height and sturdier in construction.
- Equip your wall, pylon, or monument signs with lightbox designs.
Lightboxes are commonly used sign options made of a frame, lightweight aluminum walls and Lexan, Flex Face, or plexiglass face materials. They are often used as the core display for pylon signs or monument signs. They are lit using T12 or mercury vapor fluorescent lighting and can be used as signage either indoors or outdoors. They can be mounted to a wall, pole, or in a structure of your choice. Lightboxes are a complementary choice to many less flexible sign designs.
- Sign enclosures are designed to house televisions and other valuable components securely.
Enclosures can be built to any size to house any size component. In addition, they are ventilated, lockable, and sturdy to protect them from threats. Benefit from an enclosure’s low-glare face and adaptable design. We offer the ability to paint and finish your enclosure in any color. All models are recessed to meet ADA requirements
- Dimensional Displays
- Though most often used as interior signage, with a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, these 3D signs offer effective outdoor solutions as well.
Dimensional displays are not internally lit, and as such can pose a low-cost solution when lighting is either not desired or not an option. A variety of options--including the choice between routed panels or individual lettering, various colors and patterns, and varying panel thickness and materials--enable you to create an astounding, personal sign that meets your budget.
- Directional/Architectural Signage
- These signs can be used to reduce foot traffic, auto traffic, and confusion.
Keep a consistent image throughout your complex by planning out your architectural signage. Impact Signs can help you develop a unique system that is versatile, durable, highly functional and timeless. Alternatively, we can implement a off-the-shelf product specifically designed to meet your directional signage needs. We recommend installing ample signs for wayfinding to help people find to their destinations. Name Plaques, suite numbers and other identifying signage helps patrons know when they are in the right spot. Directories and maps can help people find where they need to go in a hurry. We ensure that signage meets code, and complies with ADA requirements.
- Give your business character with this warm, historical option.
Neon signs have been in use since the 1920’s, and it’s no wonder: with an array of colors and thicknesses, as well as the ability for your neon sign to be formed into any size or shape, neon is a flexible, attractive sign solution.
Neon is formed by filling tubes with certain gases that react to electrical currents within the tubes by glowing. The unique production of neon tubes allows them to be bent to any shape necessary. Although neon is breakable, options for piece replacement or fixing are available and reasonably priced.
- Banners are an inexpensive, short-term sign that can be hung almost anywhere.
Banners can be installed easily on fences, walls, or secured in mid-air so long as there are ropes or bungee cords to support them. Conversely, they are easy to transport and store. Our banners are digitally printed with solvent-based ink directly onto the banner material. We seam the edges and insert grommets for durability and easy mounting. This is a low-cost, high-flexibility sign for non-permanent use.
- Vehicle Graphics
- Cutting edge, eye catching graphics that adhere right to your car.
Turn your vehicle into a moving representation of your business or organization with your own unique graphics. Printed on repositionable vinyl, vehicle graphics are bubble resistant for a smoother finish and more effective application. Although they are applied directly to the surfaces of your vehicle, the wrap vinyls that we use can be easily removed with little residue left behind. In fact, they can protect your vehicle’s exterior from weather damage.
We use opaque vinyls for most surfaces of your vehicle and a perforated vinyl that covers windows, allowing you to see from the inside out of your vehicle, while those outside your vehicle only see a smooth graphic.
- They say a picture is worth a thousand words. With decals or stickers, you can find out.
Interested in exploring marketing options for your business or organization? Impact Signs can cut vinyl graphics and full color stickers--of any size and any quantity--with which you can get the word out.
- Awnings can add a decorative touch to your business or organization while functioning as your desired signage.
Awnings are made of lightweight aluminum frames, set into a desired shape, and covered in a flexible cloth-like material which may be printed with graphics of your choice. This material is weather-proofed. Optionally, we can also install energy-efficient T12 lighting in the awning. To ensure a safe and secure installation, all materials are produced in our shop and installed via brackets and bolts directly to the building.
- Realty Signs
- Advertise residential homes with these professionally manufactured, durable signs.
Weak signs may break or be damaged by inclement weather, but Impact Signs constructs their realty signs to be durable. We use improved PVC, Aluminum, and Corex--all strong materials--which we then UV cure to protect your graphics for long periods of time. Your sign can be installed hanging from a post or in a frame. In these signs, holes are reinforced with grommets to protect the sign’s weakest points. Smaller Corex signs can be mounted to wire H-stakes and driven into the ground with no damage inflicted upon residential lawns.
- Site Signs
- With a flexible design, inexpensive production rate, and outdoor durability, our site signs are a perfect option for temporary projects.
We use ½ " MDO (Medium Density Overlay) in creating our site signs, meaning that yours will be a quality product. Production of these signs can take a very short amount of time, with options ranging from full color prints to laminated graphics. Site signs are most often used for projects such as construction as well as real estate.
- Design Services
- We offer complete design services with just the right mixture of architectural know-how and creative inspiration. Our in-house artists are experienced designers with years of experience working on signage solutions, ensuring a more unique, seemless, and effective look for our finished products. We can help make your signage project a comfortable and simple process by utilizing your art effectively and providing professional insight. In addition, we can create new art such as logos or brands, marketing materials, and more to help jump-start your organization’s image.