Any Type of Weather Awning
In any type of Utah weather, an awning over your windows or entrance stands out and provides a welcoming invitation to customers. An awning or overhang is any type of secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. Typically, an awning has a light structure of aluminum, iron, or steel, and is covered with a vibrant, appealing, and functional fabric of canvas, acrylic, cotton, or vinyl. The structure combined with fabric gives the awning both functionality and beauty.
- Function: Awnings are a useful sign option that can block sun & weather. They provide shade to keep your patio, or entryway cool and dry for your guests. Awnings also function as additional advertising. It is often easier for drivers to notice a bright awning than a small storefront sign.
- Beauty: Awnings add an element of style, individuality, and a decorative accent to your business. They invite guests in with a welcoming entrance, and set your business apart from other Utah or Salt Lake City businesses.
- Design: We provide awnings for windows, doors, porches, and patios. For each type of awning, there are many different designs. Our designers work with you one-on-one to decide the best shape, material, and design for your awning. We explain all of your options and then provide advice and recommendations for your specific business. Whether you need a single window awning or an entire façade-covering for several locations, we can work with you to bring your vision to life.
- Fabric: At Impact Sign, we use Sunbrella or Flexface fabric because they provide a 100 percent solution-dyed acrylic that looks great and is durable for years. Sunbrella fabrics are tested to exceed expectations in lab and real-life test locations. They are engineered to stand up to extreme sun exposure, bleach cleaning, and the rigors of everyday life without fading or losing their strength or shape.
- Quality: All of our orders are built to specification by skilled craftsmen. We can design a frame of virtually any shape and size, and most frames are made from aluminum for light weight and durability. We take pride in the quality of our awnings, and make them to last. The underpinnings, framing materials, structural design, and installation are all a critical part of our reputation for quality.